SHARING SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY
1. The Company may share your credit cards, passwords and other sensitive data when you work with the Company. The Company adopts the use of LastPass which is an advanced encryption technology and cloud-based data storage, your assistant is able to securely store your sensitive data and use it to access an account, make a purchase, or contact a third party on your behalf.
2. Contact the Company – In order to enable the sharing of credit card information, passwords, and/or other sensitive data, simply permit the Company to collect your information over the phone. By doing so, the Company can ensure that your information remains safe. It is the aim of the Company to secure your account.
3. Bank-grade security in the cloud – All the customer's sensitive data is encrypted and stored securely in the cloud.
HOW IT WORKS
4. Access Security – The Company will only be permitted to access your personal data and/or information when you send a request to the Company that requires it, i.e. credit card purchases or logging into an online account.
5. The Company adopts the use of state and national background checks and social identity verification.
6. The Company have signed an iron-clad confidentiality agreement with [*] in order to ensure protection of the privacy of every client of the Company.
7. In order to maximize safety, we will require a written confirmation on all purchases over $500 and we restrict purchases over $3000 USD.