Updated as at 12/06/2018
1. This site is owned and operated by FocFoc LLC ("the Company") with its website located at '200 W Wilson Avenue, apt 2623, Glendale, California, 91203'
2. The Company provides remote assistant services.
3. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter. PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. As a general rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Company the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
7. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as submitting information through our Website, giving the Company a call and/or sending us an email at email@example.com,
we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s) (collectively referred to as ("the Services")).
8. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/ or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
10. If you sign up with the Company and/or purchase services through the Company, we may also collect, inter alia,
billing and credit card information.
11. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from the Company so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information ("Third Party Website"). The Company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Website outside of the Company's Website. THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
12. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia
12.1. 'Identifying information' (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
12.2. 'Contact information' (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and
12.3. 'Financial information' (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
13. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia,
inability to provide you with the Services. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
14. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyse this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia
14.1. The internet domain name from which you access our Website (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from an educational domain);
14.2. The internet protocol ("IP") address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
14.3. The type of browser used to access our Website;
14.4. The operating system used to access our Website;
14.5. The date and time you access our Website;
14.6. The Universal Resource Locators ("URLs") or address of the pages you visit;
14.7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
14.8. If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site. INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
15. A 'cookie
' is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Website that provided it, and no other Website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
15.1. 'Session': Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open.
Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
15.2. 'Persistent': Persistent cookies are saved on a user's hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
16. The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
17. The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
18. The Company may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
19. The Company may share data between/with, inter alia,
the third parties to help perform statistical analysis send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to the Company and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
20. The Company may keep track of the Website and pages our users visit within the Company, in order to determine what the Company services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Company to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
23. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
24. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of the Company. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
25. The Company uses Google Analytics to collect personal information in respect of your use of the Website. Google Analytics is provided by Google ("Google").
27. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website. This will include without limitations, preparing reports in respect of the website activity for website operators. Subject to the discretion of Google, it may also transfer the said information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
29. The Company may take information on how you use / browse the Company's Website in order to display to you ads for the Company that are relevant to your interests and individual needs.
31. These interest-based ads may be presented to you while you are browsing our site or third-party sites not owned by the Company. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
32. The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
33. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
34. Pursuant to the "Shine the Light" law of California, residents of California who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from the Company every calendar year information about the customer information we have shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses.
35. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
36. The Company respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving information in respect of the Services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CHANGES
FocFoc may process your Personal Data because:
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. FocFoc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA). CONTACT
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms. Please find us at email@example.com.
Effective as of 12/06/2018.